Business Development Specialist
Roche Constructors is looking for a seasoned construction Business Development Specialist to lead our Las Vegas team and grow our operations in Southern Nevada!
The primary responsibility for this role will be to identify market opportunities and enhance and sustain key relationships, which will result in construction prospects for the company.
- Develop and execute strategic growth plan for the region
- Extensive knowledge of construction markets and business sectors
- Exceptional ability to identify, establish, and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Must be resilient and adaptable to evolution in the industry and markets
- Critically apply market and business sector knowledge toward the development of pre-qualified opportunities and client lists
- Support responses to requests for proposals and bid opportunities once qualified opportunities have been identified and support the preparation of document package for the interview phase
- Represent Roche Constructors at relevant industry events while maintaining excellent public speaking and presentation skills in client-facing and high-pressure situations
- Coordinate and communicate with marketing and project management teams on new business development activities
- Construction management, communication, or marketing degree preferred
- 7+ years experience in business development/sales