As a diverse contractor, Roche can handle any type of commercial construction project. We believe it is beneficial to be involved with projects as early on as possible and through post-construction to make sure your project is seamless.
The preconstruction phase of a project provides the best opportunity for a client to save time and money. Roche believes it is beneficial to the Owner for the contractor to be involved with projects early on to establish a sound project budget and schedule based on current market conditions. We understand our role on the project team and will provide the highest level of preconstruction services on every project we build. We deliver our committed guaranteed maximum price and project completion date. Proper planning ensures that your project will meet your expectations and that your new facility will meet your needs.
The experience, expertise, and quality of our preconstruction department bring the following skills to the table:
- Site Selection Assistance and Analysis
- Site Utilization and Logistics Planning
- Bid Packaging
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Subcontractor Prequalification, Solicitation, and Evaluation
- Constructability Reviews
- Building Code Reviews
- Value Engineering and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Environmental and Sustainability Assessment
As a diverse contractor, Roche can handle any type of commercial construction project. We are known for our aggressive schedules, and we do whatever it takes to get your project done on time, within budget, and with the highest quality. Roche approaches each project with our philosophy of being committed to total client service and total client satisfaction.
Our construction services include:
- Budget and Schedule Control
- Contract Administration and Document Control
- Site and Subcontractor Management
- Safety Management
- Shop Drawing and Material Submittal Review
- Environmental Services and Storm Water Management
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Code Compliance
- Efficient use of Labor, Materials, and Equipment
- Coordinating with Governmental Municipalities
- Client Status Reporting
Roche is committed to making the close-out process for your project is simple and effective. A “pre-punch list” will be used throughout your project to proactively address unfinished items and ensure subcontractors complete the work while they are still on the jobsite. Roche will then complete the final punch list items within 30 days of substantial completion. Our job is not done until you are completely satisfied with your project. We work hard to make your transition from construction to occupancy as seamless as possible.
Our post-construction services include:
- Certificate of Occupancy
- As-Built Documentation
- Warranty Programs
- Building Commissioning
- Inspections and Approvals
- Staff Training of System Operation
- Coordination of Owner Equipment and
- Furnishing Installation
Years in the Commercial Construction Industry
Contact Roche Today
If you are looking for a contractor that is innovative and prides itself on the lasting trust of its clients and its employees, Roche is the right contractor for your project.