Roche Constructors is expanding and looking to grow our team. We are seeking a dynamic Project Manager with 5-10 years commercial construction experience in retail and fuel/travel centers.
- Responsible for a quality-built project while maintaining schedule and budget.
- Manage and update the project schedule.
- Manage the project budget.
- Control and manage the direction of the project.
- Monitor the progress, performance, and quality of the project(s).
- Insure adherence to building plans, specifications, codes, and regulations.
- Conduct Design, Owner, and Subcontractor meetings.
- Facilitate and manage critical path activities. Identify and process all change orders and changes in scope.
- Create, manage and execute through Superintendent the project punch list. Coordinate and submit all required sign-offs and program documentation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized with proficient time management skills.
- The ability to create, maintain, and manage complicated schedules and critical paths.
- Excellent communication skills; experience interacting with internal and external contacts, including design consultants, engineers and architects, subcontractors, equipment vendors, and regulatory officials and agencies, etc.
- Self-starter and planner; able to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to supervise and lead a construction team to a successful completion.
- Construction Management degree and 5-10 years commercial construction experience required.