We currently have Project Manager positions open in our Colorado region for our Greeley and Westminster offices. We are seeking dynamic individuals with 5-10 years of commercial construction experience.
- Responsible for a quality-built project while maintaining schedule and budget.
- Manage and update the project schedule.
- Manage the project budget.
- Control and manage the direction of the project.
- Monitor the progress, performance, and quality of the project(s).
- Insure adherence to building plans, specifications, codes, and regulations.
- Conduct owner, design team, and subcontractor meetings.
- Facilitate and manage critical path activities. Identify and process all change orders and changes in scope.
- Create, manage, and execute the project punch list through the superintendent. Coordinate and submit all required sign-offs and program documentation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized with proficient time management skills.
- The ability to create, maintain, and manage complicated schedules and critical paths.
- Excellent communication skills and experience interacting with internal and external contacts including design consultants, engineers & architects, subcontractors, equipment vendors, and regulatory officials and agencies, etc.
- Self-starter and planner, able to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to supervise and lead a construction team to a successful completion.
- Construction Management degree and 5-10 years commercial construction experience required.