Assistant Project Manager
- Thorough understanding of contract documents including plan review, general conditions, and administrative procedures
- Execute directives of the Project Manager efficiently and professionally without step-by-step supervision
- Conduct necessary correspondence with the architect on matters of administration, requests for information, and documentation regarding architects directives
- In the absence of the Project Manager, organize, provide pertinent data for, and participate in all applicable project-related meetings including, but not limited to OAC, weekly subcontractor, safety, project review, etc.
- Assist the Project Manager in every way to deliver the project with a degree of quality to meet or exceed the expectations of the Owner, on time and within budget
- Be responsible for adherence to company policies and management directives
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc., and their impact on project activities.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills essential, e.g. tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial construction