Roche Constructors needs an experienced project administrator to join our Greeley, Colorado operations team! The PA will assist assigned Project Managers in their daily activities including preparing, organizing, and maintaining project documentation.
- Assemble diverse data and prepare reports.
- Assist in the preparation of final records for the project and archive project files.
- Generate, send, receive, and file all contract documents at the direction of the Project Manager.
- Handle multiple priorities, duties, jobs/projects, and responsibilities.
- Highly-organized record keeping and document management.
- Perform job setup duties in Viewpoint.
- Prepare and interface contract documents.
- Prepare and issue change orders at the direction of the Project Manager.
- Process owner pay applications and required supporting documentation.
- Set up phase codes and cost types as needed.
- A high-energy team player with a positive demeanor.
- An aptitude for a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Associates degree or higher in accounting or business administration, or a High School Diploma and 5 years of administrative experience.
- Highly organized with the ability to management many time-sensitive projects concurrently.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Viewpoint.
- Professional, reliable, and diligent.
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to promote strong working relationships with project teams and other departments within the company.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Viewpoint experience recommended.
- Construction Experience required.